The profession of Private Detective in Spain is regulated by the law 5/2014, 4 of April, of Private Security and its development Regulation.
Founding Private Detectives with Official Licenses T.I.P. 1387 y T.I.P. 1873.
Investigative Agency registered in the National Private Security Registry RNSP10288.
Our team is made up of Private Detectives qualified with Official Licenses granted by the Ministry of the Interior through the General Directorate of the Police.
- Graduates in Law from Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master in Juridical Practice from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- University experts in private Detective by the following universities: Complutense University of Madrid, University of Alicante, University CEU San Paul, C.I.S.E. University of Salamanca.
- Judicial Experts in the reconstruction of traffic accidents (U.N.E.D.)
- Diploma of professional expert in fires investigation (U.N.E.D.)
- Expert in Judicial Expert's reports and computer (IT) Law by the University distantly of Madrid, ( U.D.I.M.A)
- Judicial Expert in computer security by the National Association of legal Experts of the Kingdom of Spain, ASPEJURE.
- Computer Judicial Expert for the National Association os Appraisers and Expert Judicial computer, ANTPJI.
- Computer Judicial Expert from the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Certification of Digital Forensic Researcher for the Latin-American Network of Informatics Forensic.
Honorific mention granted by the General Directorate of the Police for the professional activity development.
Distinction for 20 years of professional activity by the A.P.D.P.E. and by the C.O.D.P.C.V.